What is outsourcing
Outsourcing is a process where a company hires another company to perform services, instead of performing the services themselves. For example, a company can focus on the tasks it can perform well while outsourcing other tasks to professionals.
Outsourcing can be done for many reasons, but the main one is to decrease costs since the company doesn’t have to pay for their employee’s training or insurance. Depending on the country where the company is based they also benefit from lower taxes.
- Lower Salary
- No Taxes
- No Insurance
- No Training
- No bonuses for Christmas or other holidays.
- No Responsibility
We cover everything!
How does it work?
- You tell us what type of employee you need.
- We then navigate through our database, find and present the best matches for you from the various CVs available.
- A meeting via Skype will be conducted so you may interview them and select the best choice for your company and needs.
- The person you selected will then be hired by us.
- You can choose for your employee to work full time or part-time.
- You can stay in touch during the day for all his shifts using different methods such as email, phone calls, instant messaging, etc you will also have a monitoring software in order for you to see his hours, pauses, notes from us, and their work behavior, etc.
- A manager will be selected to monitor them as they work, to ensure they fulfill their obligation.
- You will have access to their computer for help or observations.
- We create a contract that offers this service as a monthly fee (the fee is dependent on the type of work).
- You have a trial period during which you can test the employee we hired. During this time, you have the option to replace the person if you are not satisfied.
- A German/English or Italian-speaking assistant will be always by their side if you have problems understanding each other in complicated tasks.
- A computer and the needed hardware will be given to your employee from us
Some of the job positions we can offer:
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- WordPress Designer
- App developer Native
- App developer Non-Native
- App designer
- Graphic Designer
- Software engineer
- Database specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service
- Web Tester
- Full-stack Developer
- Front End Developer